Lover of Computer Science

I choice computer science course because is a very known course then I want to learn how to create more program and I want to probe all of us that no people cannot know how to use a computer. And also this course can encourage our skill in computer. This course also is indemand in our country and in the other country. Hoping someday I have my own business by computer.

The student need to study in college bacause if you cannot study in college you cannot found a good job. Because all estblishnment and malls is hierd a college graduate not a high school graduate. If you dont have a money to study in college find a school or a houses that needed a school girl. And also if you are graduate you will be proud to yourself that you are graduated in college.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 

Design By:
SkinCorner